Updated June 22, 2020
For the purposes of this policy, Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching defines the term “User” as an entity with which Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching has an established relationship, the term “Respondent” as any individual who responds to an opt-in powered by a Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching Opt-in form and the term “Visitor” as an individual that visits our front-end website (for example www.lisarougeau.com).
Any information stored on Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
Be sure to read the Terms of Service & Use before using the Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching website or its products or services.
2. Information Collection & Use
The following sections cover the specifics of each of these two groups from which data is collected: Website Visitors and Users.
2.2 Website Visitors
If you are a Visitor to our website only, and not a Respondent to a survey or a user of our platform, then this section is relevant for you.
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of this website may not be possible.
Such Personal Data may include your IP address, first and last name, your postal and email address, your telephone number, your job title, data for social networks, your areas of interest, interest in Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching products, and certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address), as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching and yourself.
Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching gathers data about visits to the website, including numbers of Visitors and visits, Geo-location data, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where Visitors have come.
2.2.1 Purpose of processing personal data
Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching uses the collected data to communicate with Visitors, to customize content for Visitors, to show ads on other websites to Visitors, and to improve its website by analyzing how Visitors navigate its website.
2.2.2 Sharing personal data
Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching may also share such information with service vendors or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction or in order to analyze the Visitor behavior on its website.
2.2.4 Links to other sites
In order to provide services to its Users, Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching collects certain types of data from them. This section will describe how data is collected and used by Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching.
We may use your personal information to:
· administer the website;
· improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
· enable your use of the services available on the website;
· send you products and services purchased via the website, register you for an event, send you important information regarding a tele-classes, webinars, live events, and related products and services.
· send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
· send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
· send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
· send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
· provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
· deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
· keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
· verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Retention and Deletion
Rougeau Inc dba Come Alive Coaching will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. If you wish to request that we forget you from our database, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Forget Me” and explain in the body of the email that you are asking to have your personal data deleted. To protect user privacy, you must send such a request from the account information we have on file or the request will not be honored. We reserve the right to retain any data that we are required to maintain under applicable laws. Some data will be anonymized rather than deleted; this means that some of the data will be held in a form that cannot be connected to you personally. Please be aware that once we delete your data, we will be unable to “undelete” it.
5. Acceptance of these Conditions
6. Our Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information
We will reveal a user’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to Rougeau Inc or to others who could be harmed by the user’s activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
8. Changes in this Privacy Statement
9. For Further Information
If you have any further questions regarding the data Rougeau Inc collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at:
dba Come Alive Coaching
PO Box 263
Alcoa, TN. 37701